I recently visited a mall. There were many things at display there, one thing which we all find in almost every other mall is an electric foot massager. There was this company trying to give a demo to all the visitors.I tried my luck with it. Initially, I was very hesitant, since it requires you to put both your legs in it. Initially, I felt someone was holding my legs very tightly, but then suddenly started the magic.
It was like this machine, knew all my sore points; for a few seconds, I did fall sleep!! But overall, my experience was excellent, so from there started my initial curiosity about finding the top foot massagers in India.Merely buying a foot massager online, is not going to be of much help to you, you must know your requirements as well. We have panned out a buying guide, a detailed one indeed. Go through them and additional information before you even decide to buy a foot massager.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: This electric foot massager provides a deep kneading shiatsu massage at the optimum comfort angle with an easily adjustable bar
- DUAL MASSAGE: Features multiple settings for heat, air compression pressure and vibration for pain relief to your feet, legs, calves, toes and ankles
- PORTABLE GIFT: Foot / Calf area is 5″ wide and open-toed 11″ long with air pressure cuffs deflated -fitting most foot sizes for men and women!
- WARNING: We encourage you to use the lowest setting initially. Most afflictions will feel slight soreness after an initial massage after the first few uses which is normal and is how you know it is working
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We stand by our product 100%! If you have any problems or are not satisfied with your order, we will provide a replacement or a full refund!
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- HEATING FUNCTION: This massager has a heating function to help relieve pain on fatigued muscles and reduce foot pain. It’s very safe to use. This function can be turned on and off manually if not preferred to use.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: We make it more comfortable for you to use this foot massager with its adjustable height feature! It can be easily adjusted up to 3 levels depending on your preference and convenience.
- PORTABLE AND EASY OPERATION: You don’t need to bend down just to turn on the massager. You can access the power button and set its mode by just simply touching it using your toe! Plus, it has a built-in on-board cord storage and carry handle for your convenience.
- PERFECT FOOT STRESS RELIEVER: This massager is the one thing you need to ease tensions and relieve foot muscle pain. It is perfect to use at home and in your office! Get a good foot massage without spending a fortune in salon fees!
Some Frequently Asked Questions ?
1. Do foot massager really work?
As per many research and studies, our foot has several nerve endings. Through massage, you relieve the stress and tension in these nerve endings, leading relief and relaxation of your entire body. As per many user reviews, using a foot massager daily for 10 minutes has shown tremendous improvement in mood, reduced anxiety and lowered blood pressure.
2. I heard that foot massager are good for neuropathy. Is it true?
Neuropathy is actually a common side effect of diabetes. This situation can be handled through foot massager as it helps in stimulating and improving blood flow in the feet. Electric foot massagers are the best way in easing the symptoms caused by neuropathy.
3. Do foot massage makes you sleepy?
Yes! It happened with me, but then I was way too exhausted too. A relaxing and soothing foot massage will improve blood circulation, reduce the tension in the muscles, and relax the nerves. This change can relax your mind, causing sleepiness. And moreover, our feet contain certain acupuncture points, when pressure is applied on these points, sleep can be induced.
4. Does foot massage hurt?
Usually, foot massages will not cause any pain. However, if you have pain in the ankles or muscles due to any health condition or injury, then you may experience pain.
5. Can I get foot massager every day?
Just like any other body part, your feet can acquire benefits from regular run downs. You can get a foot massage daily until unless you are recommended to avoid it by a medical practitioner.
6. Can I use a foot massager while pregnant?
Feet swelling and pains are some of the common issues faced during pregnancy. Though a foot massage can be helpful in relieving the soreness, it is better to consult a gynaecologist or obstetrician before going for it. Some foot massagers have high intensity, which can lead to other serious issues.
7. Is it ok to use a foot massager if suffering from back pain?
Foot massagers can be helpful in dealing with back pain, however, it depends on the severity and source causing it. For example, if you are experiencing soreness or tightness in the lower back, then it can be caused due to tension in the legs or feet. People who have to stand for long periods of time in a day can also experience back pain. So in such cases, a foot massager can be helpful.